A User is any natural person whose data is concerned, using the Błękitny Kopań website or electronic services available through the Service.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User in the Service is Nowakowski Tarsalewski sp. j. with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Piramowicza 15 lok. 18, 90-254 Łódź, KRS 0000821987 NIP 7252296222 REGON 385208067 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator collects the following personal data concerning the User such as:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Message content;
- Identity document number;
- Car registration number (in case of using the car park);
- PESEL number.
Children’s data such as name, surname and date of birth are collected only from their parents or guardians in order to determine their age and entitlement to discounts and for statistical purposes, in particular for the needs of GUS and the climate fee.
- PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Only personal data necessary for making a reservation and providing a comprehensive hotel service are collected.
III. BASIS FOR DATA COLLECTION
Providing personal data by the User and giving consent to their processing is voluntary, but necessary in order to make a reservation and provide hotel services.
Using the User’s personal data for marketing purposes requires separate consent from the User and is not necessary for making a reservation or providing hotel services.
- METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
Data is collected during:
– contact or reservation process through the website by filling in by the User a contact form available on the Service and sending a message to the Administrator via it,
– reservation process carried out personally at the facility, by telephone or e-mail, as well as during guest check-in at the facility,
– data may also be obtained from partners of the Administrator from booking portals (Booking.com, etc.), if consent has been given.
- USERS’ RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Right of access to personal data
- Natural persons have the right to access data that Nowakowski Tarsalewski sp. j. stores as a data administrator.
- This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail with a request to email@example.com
- The Administrator will provide personal data to which the User requests access in a manner that allows them to become acquainted with them.
- Right to change personal data
- Users have the right to change, modify or update data that the Administrator stores as a data administrator.
- This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail with a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to withdraw consent
- In case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, Users have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- The Administrator informs about this right at every moment of collecting consents and enables withdrawal of consent in at least as easy a way as consents were given.
- In absence of different information, this right can be exercised by sending an e-mail with a request to email@example.com
- Right to restrict processing or object to processing of personal data
- Users have the right to restrict processing or object to processing of their personal data at any time, due to their particular situation, unless processing is required by law.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of his personal data when:
- processing of his personal data by the Administrator takes place on the basis of a legally justified interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which he finds himself,
- personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
- The User whose data is concerned has the right to request from the Administrator to restrict processing in the following cases:
- the person whose data is concerned questions the accuracy of personal data – for a period allowing the Administrator to check the accuracy of this data;
- processing is unlawful and the person whose data is concerned objects to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- The Administrator no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but they are needed by the person whose data is concerned to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- the person whose data is concerned has objected to processing – until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator are superior to the grounds for objection of the person whose data is concerned.
- Right to request deletion of data and right to data portability
- Implementation of requests resulting from rights described in this paragraph takes place by submitting a statement on using any of them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the request of a person, the Administrator deletes data when:
- data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed for other lawful purposes,
- consent to their processing has been withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- a person has effectively objected to processing this data,
- data was processed unlawfully,
- necessity of deletion results from a legal obligation,
- request concerns child’s data collected on the basis of consent for providing information society services offered directly to a child,
unless their processing is necessary:
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or Member State law to which the Administrator is subject, or to perform a task carried out in public interest or in exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator;
- due to public interest in public health,
- for archival purposes in public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, if it is likely that right to request deletion of data will prevent or seriously hinder achievement of objectives of such processing; or
- to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- In case of submitting a request for deletion of data necessary for performance of contract, service resulting from it is not performed
- TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Data collected for hotel services will be processed for period specified in legal regulations, and in case of data collected on basis of consent until its withdrawal.
VII. PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH MONITORING
Data from monitoring are deleted within maximum 30 days from date of their registration
VIII. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data are subject to disclosure to external entities only within legally permitted limits, additionally if legal regulations require Administrator to process Users’ data for tax and accounting purposes.
- Data Administrator may be obliged to provide information collected by Service to authorized bodies on basis of lawful requests within scope resulting from request.
- Data transmitted by Users, the Administrator has the right to transfer only to those recipients who will have appropriate authorizations in connection with providing services necessary for maintaining the website and other services related to the provision of hotel services by the Administrator.
- The Administrator will not transfer Users’ personal data to third countries or international organizations.
- COMPLAINT TO PUODO
In case the User finds that his personal data is processed unlawfully, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
The Administrator informs that during use of the Service, short text information called “cookies” is stored on the User’s end device. “Cookies” contain such computer data as: IP address concerning the User, name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on the User’s end device, recording of parameters and statistics and unique number. “Cookies” are directed to the Service server via an internet browser installed on the User’s end device.
“Cookies” are used in the Service for:
- maintaining technical correctness and continuity of session between Service server and User’s end device;
- optimizing use by User of Service websites and adapting way they are displayed on User’s end device;
- ensuring security of using Service;
- collecting statistics of visits to Service pages supporting improvement of their structure and content;
- displaying on User’s end device advertising content optimally adapted to his preferences.
Within Service, two types of “cookies” are used: “session” and “permanent”. “Session” cookies are files that are automatically deleted from Service User’s end device after logging out from Service or leaving Service websites or after turning off internet browser. “Permanent” cookies are stored on User’s end device for period specified in “cookies” parameters or until they are deleted by User. “Permanent” cookies are installed on User’s end device only with his consent.
The Administrator informs that:
- internet browsers by default accept installation of “cookies” on User’s end device. Each Service User can change settings regarding “cookies” at any time in internet browser used by him in such a way that browser automatically blocks handling of “cookies” or informs User about their placement on his end device each time. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” is available in settings of internet browser used by Service User.
- limiting use of “cookies” by User may negatively affect correctness and continuity of provision of Services in Service. “Cookies” installed on Service User’s end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with Administrator. “Cookies” can be considered personal data only in connection with other identifying data, provided to Administrator by User within use of Service. Access to “cookies” processed by Service server is available only to Administrator. If User does not agree to saving and receiving information in “cookies”, he can change rules regarding “cookies” using settings of his internet browser.
- CONTACT DATA
Nowakowski Tarsalewski sp. j. based in Łódź
ADDRESS: ul. Piramowicza 15 lok. 18, 90-254 Łódź